Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft plans tighter security measures in Windows XP SP2

From: jelmer <jkuperus () planet nl>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 19:07:22 +0100

pivx probably allready was

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/10/12/2221205&mode=thread&tid=109&tid=126&tid=128&tid=172&tid=187

Maybe they weren't handed a sack of money, but as the article states

"This was done in both a spirit of cooperation"

so this suggests microsoft involvement and microsoft "owing you one" is not
a bad thing for any company

Also mentioning pivx in one breath with georgi guninski and @stake is
pushing it a bit
Pivx plays the media really really well by giving their spokespersons
important sounding names as "Senior Security Researcher"
(just as a sidenote I really suggest adding "engineer" in there something,
makes it sound even more creditable.)
now Thor is a nice guy and a true javascript wiz but you can hardly compare
pivx  with someone like georgi guninski who pioneered browser security. or
the skilled employees of @stake who do "real" security work

--
  pivx - protecting your enterprise from malicious halflife exploits and XSS
issues in error pages ;)