Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: Poll

From: Jason <security () brvenik com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:57:34 -0400

Schmehl, Paul L wrote:

IOW, make the list what it was intended to be; full *disclosure*, not
full *discussion*.

awww, schuks, wtf...

I am in an odd mood. I feel like sticking my neck out there and have the spare domain and bits to do it so... to help with that and get full-disclosure back to disclosure I have created the list full-discussion () myhax0r com

If you want to go off on rants or discuss this 'off topic' stuff or want to see what the collecive thought is or whatever please take it there. I like the thought of having a place to vent bout this crap, kinda like the list bad-attitude a former employer of mine hosted internally, anyone know where that was?

No moderation, no complaints, if someone actually subs to it I guess I will have to create a charter that says it is free reign as long as it relates to security at some point or maybe simply a link to http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=discussion