Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Bugbear source code

From: Louis Cyphre <louiscyphre666_2000 () yahoo com br>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:32:14 -0300 (ART)

Hi all !!

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask, but does anyone know where I can find the source code of BugBear ?? I
want to see how it works and how it infects the system, but I'm not finding this information...

Thanks !!!

"Dream carefully." - Paige Katz - Wild Palms

"You know what they say about slugs. They always leave slime in their tracks." - Louis Cyphre - Angel Heart

"The flesh is weak, Johnny. Only the soul is immortal. And yours belongs to me"

Yahoo! Mail
Mais espaço, mais segurança e gratuito: caixa postal de 6MB, antivírus, proteção contra spam.