Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: FW appliance comparison - Seeking input for the forum

From: Paul Robertson <proberts () patriot net>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:12:26 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, Paul Melson wrote:

But embarrassing vendors - as fun as it is - isn't part of the list charter.

Darn, I have to change the charter? ;)

I don't mind postings naming names though- when I get replies from the
named, they generally get a bit more room than I'd usually give a vendor
to fire back.

If it makes for a net positive change, rights a wrong, or provides a good
warning sign then I'll generally approve it.

It should however be *obvious* from the posting that it contains opinions,
so we can steer as far away from potential lawsuits as possible.

Paul