Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Ethics, morality and the industry

From: "Adrian Grigorof" <adrian () grigorof com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:14:05 -0400

The difference between the rap performes and the Abagnale/Mitnick due is
that indeed "they" were their "bitch". However, Abagnale and Mitnick were
stupid (or greedy) enough to get caught but who knows how many are still
enjoying freedom and anonymity... We do need this kind of people to shed
some light on how the black hats think and work. Comparing with other type
of crimes I would say that they do deserve another chance (a chance, not a
reward). Personally, I consider the spammers worse criminals than the two
mentioned above!

Adrian Grigorof
www.firegen.com