Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: irc was Re: iso 17799

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:04:55 +0400

nuqneH,

Nothing is transparent. One should connect to irc proxy and issue a
command to connect to server (well, script can do).
Evrerything is logged and reported ;-)

Actually none of our customers insisted on using tranparent configuration
after being explanained they do not actually need it (though my firewall
does support transparent operation mode)