Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Botnets, IRC servers and firewalls?

From: Joseph S D Yao <jsdy () center osis gov>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:10:13 -0500

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 12:44:09PM -0500, Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
Paul Robertson wrote:
It's VIRUSES Mr. Skript Kiddie :-P

*YOU* go explain that to Anton J. Vishio (my high school latin teacher)
I'm still scared of him.

Marcus,

Even after six years of Latin, I couldn't say it any better then Tom
Christiansen did.  [He agrees with Paul.]

Mr. Vishio would be very pleased.  ;-)  So would Fr. Raymond, R.I.P.

--
Joe Yao                         jsdy () center osis gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support                                     EMT-B