Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: About Port Forwarding, Apache and Firewall Rules

From: Mark <firewalladmin () bellsouth net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:41:43 -0400

Hi Jim:

I think (hope) you were just pointing out the irony of the request by
servie_tech. I must confess that I totally overlooked the paradox in the
post itself. However, if I may insert a little something without
starting a flame (as I mean no offense) I would like to quote a very
famous man from the world's all-time best seller:
"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..."
In other words, haven't we all been there done that?

Mark