Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Too Paranoid?

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:24:47 -0400 (EDT)

Even with this system cordoned-off to the DMZ, is this not where the
lawyers come into play to establish a responsibility clause into the SLA
such that any lose or expense incurred due to a compromise of the server
they maintain on your DMZ or their system/network that cause such lose and
expense to you due to a compromise is their responsibility finacially to
cover, perhaps with additional penalties under such circumstances?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne