Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Web Stuff

From: "Jason White" <revdefect () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:40:08 PDT

you dont know how a hacker gets to a web page its kinda simple.In order to hack the web page the hacker needs to hack the server first to gain access to the html directory. once he has gained access to the html dir he can makes changes to whatever he wants so protect the server not the webpage.If your server is secure your web page is too.
hope this helped any more question u have my email.
                                                   *RevHavoK*