Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DMCA Violation

From: Colleen Keller <ckeller () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 18:33:25 +0000

EDUCAUSE does still maintain the list of Legal Sources of Online Content.
https://www.educause.edu/focus-areas-and-initiatives/policy-and-security/educause-policy/legal-sources-onli

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.

Colleen Keller

Manager, Metadata and Library Services

EDUCAUSE<http://www.educause.edu/>
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good