Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DMCA Violation

From: Ronald Loneker <rloneker () CSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 10:23:34 -0500

Hi Garrett -

We have two pages:

DMCA (as required for safe harbor protection after registering with the
Copyright Office):

https://www.cse.edu/it/policy/dmca

File sharing (policy and sanctions):

www.cse.edu/filesharing

For the file sharing policy with the offenses and penalties, we really
never moved any offender past the first offense luckily to date.

Ron Loneker, Jr.
Director, IT Special Projects
College of Saint Elizabeth
Mahoney Library
2 Convent Road
Morristown, NJ  07960

Phone:  973-290-4229

e-mail:  rloneker () cse edu

*CSE's IT department will never ask for your password, social security
number or other personal information in an e-mail message.*
*Please do not share any information with others!*

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 12:53 PM Garrett McManaway <