Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Please do not change your password

From: Kevin Kelly <kelly () WHITMAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:17:32 -0700

Why not use a program like Keepass and use random strong passwords for everything?  I just need to know two passwords,
one to log on to my computer and the pass phrase to open KeepPass.  KeepPass provides copy and paste of user name and
passwords, so I don't even know or care what most of my password are.

--
Kevin Kelly
Director, Network Technology