Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Listserv's

From: Adam Nave <nave () MACALESTER EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:15:02 -0600

We're using Mailman. It handles some things nicely and has a lot of options,
but our users (and most of our technicians) find some of the conventions of
the system difficult to deal with, such as the fact that list admins are not
necessarily part of the list itself. There are also constant issues with
passwords. On the other hand, it is highly customizable and free. I have not
evaluated any other systems so I can't say how it compares.

--Adam

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Wayne Samardzich <