Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Web hosting for Emergency notification/DR

From: "Hunt,Keith A" <keith () UAKRON EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:10:44 -0400

Mike,

Sorry, I can't help you with the indemnity clause question but I do have one of my own for you:
What are the specifics of how you are planning to switch your DNS records -- is that happening somewhere upstream? What
is your TTL set to?

Well OK, I guess that was two questions...

--
Keith Hunt  330.972.7968  keith () uakron edu
Internet & Server Systems