Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: OT: vendor contacts after list posting

From: "Charles L. Bombard" <BombardC () CCV EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:01:09 -0400

I too have been contacted by Vendors after posting. I have found them to
be professional, and in the nature of  quick notes  offering
conversations about what they have to offer. When ignored they have not
attempted another contact. I have yet to have one call me based on a
message posted. Yet is the probably the key word.

-Charlie

Charles Bombard, GSEC

LAN/Systems Administrator

Community College of Vermont

119 Pearl Street

Burlington, VT 05401

802.657.4234

bombardc () ccv edu

PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated
recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential, or otherwise
private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of an email
received in error is prohibited.