Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SECURITY Digest - 6 Apr 2005 to 7 Apr 2005 (#2005-61)

From: Don Murdoch <dmurdoch () ODU EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:55:37 -0400

Greetings -

No complaints out of Entrust. The Web UI is easy to use, I can get reports
and speficy the fields
I want, and I *think* they were somewhat cheaper than Verisign.  The few
times we engaged tech
support we received timely and informative answers.

- djm -
Don Murdoch, CISSP
Information Systems Security Officer
SANS: GCFW, GSEC, GCWN, GCUX, GCIH, GCIA
Microsoft: MCSD, MCSE (NT/2K)
Tel: 757-683-4580 Office of Computing and Communications Services
 Fax: 757-683-5155 Old Dominion University - Norfolk, Virginia
This signature block is not a digital signature under UETA. If you received
this message in error, inform the sender and delete it. Information in this
email may containt private or other protected data.