Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: smtp redirection

From: John <jgarner () SFASU EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 16:18:56 -0500

I am very pleased to hear of the success when redirecting ALL email through
the mailhub. I like the idea. My question now is how best to do this. My
preferred way is to simply disallow incoming smtp to any other host by a
router acl or a firewall rule. Is this the method you use?  Is there another
way to accomplish routing ALL incoming smtp to the mailhup/anti-spam
appliance?

John