Bugtraq mailing list archives

Re: [COVERT-2001-04] Vulnerability in Oracle 8i TNS Listener

From: "Jair Pedro" <jair () agendasaude com br>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:04:52 -0300

Other customers who owns valid commercial licences with guarantee
period passed away will be provided bugfixes FOR FREE AT NO COSTS
too IF THEY ASK FOR IT THE OFFICIAL WAY. Oracle company strongly
respects security and contentment of their customers"

Hello Martin,

I have contact them by phone and email and at any time they didnt give me a
tip o how to get the patches, unless I subscribe to their support service.
I'd wonder what do they mean by "official way"....Perhaps they have diferent
politic on the Czech officce. Any way, I will send another message to them,
ataching this message from you, and will let the list know if got diferent
answer this time.

Thanks for your attention and reply :)

Jair Pedro