Bugtraq mailing list archives

Debian GNU/Linux 2.0r5 released (fwd)

From: fifield () CS DAL CA (Jamie Fifield)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:23:37 -0400

[I haven't seen this on bugtraq yet so...]

I won't include the whole Changlog, but I'll list the security related
changes for everyone's ease of viewing:

- ftpwatch_1.3.deb (Removed altogether)
- zgv_2.8-4.1.deb (Bufer. overflow patch applied)
- proftpd_1.2.0pre1-2.deb (Palmetto bug fixed)
- hylafax-client_4.0.2-7.deb/hylafax-server_4.0.2-7.deb (/tmp bug? fixed)
- netstd_3.07-2hamm.5.deb (More overflow patches applied)
- lpr_5.9-29hamm34.deb (Security fix)
- fsp_2.71-8hamm10.deb (Security issues with /home/ftp and ftp user)
- cfengine_1.4.9-3.deb (Security symlink bug fixed)

These are just the ones since 2.0r5, YMMV,

--

Jamie Fifield <fifield () cs dal ca>

Using encryption on the Internet is the equivalent of arranging
an armored car to deliver credit-card information from someone
living in a cardboard box to someone living on a park bench.
                      Gene Spafford