Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Re: Compromised email account?

From: ichib0d crane <themadichib0d () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:32:24 -0800

Great! Cause if an attacker doesn't care about the gmail being
noticed, he can get the info he needs AND get the IP addresses of
everywhere you connect from. And who seriously believes that the IP
address will be of much use to track em down with all the proxying
options out there? The only good is to give a hint that you might be
compromised.