Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Compromised email account?

From: Nikhil Manampady <nikhil.manampady () paladion net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:06:00 +0530

It could be a chance of email spoofing where the hacker sends mails to
unknown people with your email id (not necessarily by accessing your
account) and you would get the bounced back failure delivery messages.

Change your email password if you doubt someone is misusing your account.

Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil Manampady,
Security Consultant,
Paladion Networks.