Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Password Pride - A Humorous Vulnerability

From: RS <rsoftin () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:07:41 +0530

So you men to say i shouldn't tell anyone in bar that password for my
gmail account is 53cure53rv3r ;)

./RS

On 1/20/07, Dixon, Wayne <wcdixo () aurora lib il us> wrote:
So you mean, I shouldn't  put this into my latest PHP project?  Oh
man... I was looking forward to giving my passwords out...  I'll have to
go and find something else to do...

Maybe I'll destroy some USB memory sticks or something....

Wayne