Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Auditing GPO's for machines

From: "Bill Stout" <bill.stout () greenborder com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:49:18 -0800

Take a look at Specop Gpupdate (free tool).

http://www.specopssoft.com/products/specopsdeploy/
"Live feedback reporting indicating which
software/updates/patches/security fixes were installed correctly, as
well as installs that failed or had warnings"

Ref:
http://weblog.infoworld.com/securityadviser/archives/2007/01/force_remot
e_gp.html

Bill Stout