Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Tunnelling?

From: Kevin Wilcox <kevin () tux appstate edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:56:01 -0400

Don't leave your confidential company and customer records un-protected.
Try Webroot's Spy Sweeper Enterprise(TM) for 30 days for FREE with no
obligation. See why so many companies trust Spy Sweeper Enterprise to
eradicate spyware from their networks.
FREE 30-Day Trial of Spy Sweeper Enterprise

http://www.webroot.com/forms/enterprise_lead.php