Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Wireless Security (Part 2)

From: "Craig Wright" <cwright () bdosyd com au>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:57:08 +1000

Hi
Nothing to do with a theological discussion, it is (the issue of natural
rights) a philosophical discussion.

This is the difficultly of answering one issue in law on the list. Under
the "TRESPASS TO PROPERTY ACT" in CA, trespass has not been repealed as
a criminal offence.

Even in this case though you had better hope for a conviction...

Still it is just reasonable force, not anything you like

Regards,
Craig