Security Basics mailing list archives

Security+

From: "Simon Taplin" <simont () lantic net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:28:48 +0200

Has anybody done/looked at CompTIA's Security+ cert.

Is it a good cert to get because I eventually want to get into security but
at the moment I don't have the experience/cash to do the SANS or CISSP
courses (plus the fact that SANS is offered in South Africa)

Simon

Quote of the day:
Systems Administration is the kind of job that nobody notices if you're
doing it well. People only take notice of their systems when they're not
working.
---

This email has been scanned by AVG Anti-Virus