Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Spy Software & Internet/Email Monitoring

From: "Jon Pastore" <jpastore () idetech net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:05:07 -0400

I believe in notifying them I just don't think you have to.  Users tend
to forget after a while until an example is made every now and then...

And I wouldn't install that crap on my network...the irony in the
product is unbelievable...spy ware program that spies back to the
manufacture...that's great

Jon Pastore, President
IDE Tech, Inc.
(954) 360-0393 Office