Wireshark mailing list archives

Season Of Docs Discussion

From: Amardeep Singh <amardeeps5201 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 07:19:09 -0400

Hello,
I am currently an engineering student with the University Of Toronto and
have worked extensively with companies in the past for both engineering and
technical documentation concepts.
I've gone through the project ideas listed on the Google Season of Docs
website and would be extremely privileged to have an opportunity to work
with the team. To better understand the requirements and details, I would
like to schedule a call to provide a glimpse of my own ideas and possible
additions that can be made. I am linking my Linkedin profile and Github
link for your reference. Hoping to hear back soon.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/amardeep-s-70a471a3/
https://github.com/AmDeep

Amardeep Singh.