Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: GSoD Proposal submission process ?

From: Tomasz Moń <desowin () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 18:35:23 +0200

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 5:03 PM Muhammad Afzal <afzalbaby98 () gmail com> wrote:
For now, I want to clear one doubt, do i need to submit my proposal right now to you
or it would be included in the application form?

The actual proposal should be submitted using Season of Docs website
when the application window opens. According to timeline [1] it starts
June 9, 2020 at 18:00 UTC and ends July 9, 2020 at 18:00 UTC.

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline