Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Undissected packet bytes

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 13:41:35 +0100

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Evan Huus <eapache () gmail com> wrote:

I believe g_log and friends go to standard out, but maybe not on all
platforms. An expert info under conditional compilation would probably
be enough though, I hadn't thought of that.

Another question. I've found a promising point to put the check
(packet.c:call_dissector_with_data()). This function is called many times
(I can count 4 times per packet). Sometimes when tree is open, sometimes
when it's closed. How can I navigate (and check) the tree only and only if
it's open?
Only in this case I can check if there are undecoded bytes.