Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: 1.11.0 release

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 03:47:09 -0700

On Oct 8, 2013, at 12:21 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald () wireshark org> wrote:

I've scheduled the release of 1.11.0 for next Tuesday, October 15.

Meaning we'll no longer be offering a development release that's older than the current stable release?

(We should probably drop the development release from the download page once it turns into a stable release, and then
reinstate it once we have a development release again.)