Wireshark mailing list archives

Questions about New Export Objects

From: Ashish <rasteashish () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 00:41:17 +0800

Hi Zhuo,
Ni Hao!

Hi,

I'm zhuo from China, I want to ask a few questions before I start writing
my proposal.

The first question is: Ftp transfer may contain one complete data in a
single package or several packages only to form one complete data. However
the question's requirement dose not explicitly describe whether we have to
only export incomplete data in a single package or complete data refers to
several related packages.

The second question is: where should i send my proposal? Send it to
wireshark-dev () wireshark org or the specific mentor relate to that project?

I don't know about the first part of your question. You have

to submit your proposal at the Google melange
page<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/wireshark>.
You have to create your profile there and then submit the proposal.

Best,
--
Ashish