Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: r43579 "Generic preference implementation" broken compile

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:23:16 -0700

On Jul 6, 2012, at 11:43 AM, mmann78 () netscape net wrote:

Yes, the following files can now be deleted:

OK, I've deleted them from the trunk.

I thought removing them was part of the patch for bug 7402, but they still show up in the SVN (perhaps I didn't
create the patch correctly).

I'm not sure a patch will do the "svn delete" necessary to remove files (or, for that matter, the "svn add" necessary
to add files), so applying that patch would've required manual intervention to remove the files.