Wireshark mailing list archives

Re: Wireshark misused?

From: "Scott, Robert D." <robert () ufl edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:35:00 +0000

And now, a major number it IT professionals have your name and are aware of your past. Thanks for letting us know!

Robert D. Scott           Robert () ufl edu
Senior Network Engineer   352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services    352-392-2061 CNS Phone Tree
University of Florida     352-273-0743 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail       352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611    321-663-0421 Cell
                          3216630421 () messaging sprintpcs com