WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Defining scope of web application pentest (now scope of an annual medical exam)

From: "Andy Steingruebl" <steingra () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:12:53 -0800

On Dec 9, 2007 5:36 AM, Clement Dupuis <cdupuis () cccure org> wrote:
Hum.....  It amazes me that one would offer a service call ETHICAL hacking
and ask such a question as the one posted.  Unfortunately it seems to happen
too many times and all the times.  If we wish to be recognize as
professional one day this has to change for sure.  Let me twist the original
posting a bit and pretend you're doing your annual medical exam and your
doctor would post the following on a medical mailing list that you subscribe
to:

============== Beginning of twisted message =================