WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Hacking/security in main-stream media

From: Lucas Holt <luke () foolishgames com>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 07:11:07 -0400

I don't think sandra bulloc is in Hackers. The female hacker was played by Angelia Jolie. She married the male lead in that film as her (first?) husband. Sandra Bulloc was in "The Net." They showed that stupid virus that allowed you to hit "pi" and randomly get into hospitals or government agencies.

Mark Curphey wrote:

Swordfish
Take Down (or whatever they are going to call it when it finally hits the US
stores)
Sneakers (showing my age but a classic with Robert Redford as Condor) War Games
Hackers (horrible film with Sandra Bullox)

There used to be an online archive of movies including a documentary of
"Hactic" by a German film maker (in English) which was excellent but I have
lost it.