Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: xml over https

From: "Barnett E. Kurtz" <barnett () entrodata net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 07:57:11 -0500

Here are some references from MS to get you started:

"Stop SQL Injection Attacks Before They Stop You"
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/04/09/SQLInjection/

"Validating User Input"
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/bldgapps/ba_highprog_11kk.asp

"Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Code Injection"
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/chats/trans/sql/sql91702.mspx

"MS03-016: HTTP Receiver Buffer Overflow and DTA SQL Injection
Vulnerabilities in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2002"

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;815208

"Patterns and Practices - Chapter 2 – Threats and Countermeasures"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetsec/html/THCMCh02.asp

Regards,

-Barnett