Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: xml over https

From: Mads Rasmussen <mads () opencs com br>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:33:29 -0300

Actually it turned out to be way much simpler than I thought, the application sends text files between server and client, formatted in XML. Some of the fields are encrypted with 3des but the key was hardcoded and I managed to write a tiny program to decrypt the xml fields using their own dll without specifying the key ;-)

The application communicates through https with a portal vulnerable to sql injection. I haven't been able to find a login that suits but I have mapped almost the whole DB using different queries. If anyone know a nice guide to sql injection for SQL server (MS) I would appreciate it

Regards,

Mads