Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: xml over https

From: "Butler, Theodore" <tbutler () witsusa com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:09:02 -0500

SOAP provides the transport envelope for XML. XML represents and extends HTML data by providing additional descriptions
via metadata. WSDL describes the web services, while UDDI supports registration and discovery of web services. All are
evolving protocols that take advantage and use existing protocols in support of highly integrated, next generation web
services.

Ted