Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Truths and Lies

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:11:26 -0600 (CST)

One has to really respect<not> the "two wrongs make a right" idiom
regarding the DDOS fer sure...

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 pr0ix () hushmail com wrote:

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.