Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: IDS and SSL

From: Florian Weimer <Weimer () CERT Uni-Stuttgart DE>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:58:52 +0100

"Jason Lewis" <jlewis () packetnexus com> writes:

C'mon Ollie, I am doing this now.  Instead of buying encryption cards for
all my webservers, we threw a couple of Alteon iSD SSL accelerators onto our
Alteon switches.

What happens with client certificates in this context?  How are they
verified?  I couldn't find anything in the documentation.

--
Florian Weimer                    Weimer () CERT Uni-Stuttgart DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/