Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: How to hide a file ?

From: "Philip Wagenaar" <PB.Wagenaar () Chello NL>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 18:14:08 +0100

I don't believe NTFS or FAT(32) support doing sort a thing but you might
want to try to make a folder with certain security settings so selected
users and/or selected process can access the folder. People without
right will not be able to view the contents of the folder. You could
also put it on a network drive and only map the drive when you need it.
Or make a small partition on the system and only mount it if you need.

Philip Wagenaar