Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: Win32.Sircam.Worm Alert.....

From: "Arturo \"Buanzo\" Busleiman" <buanzox () usa net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:10:58 -0300

I reply below.....

From: Kimberly Anne McKinnis <elf () nauticom net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 1:25 PM
Subject: Re: Win32.Sircam.Worm Alert.....

Actually... the subject is random. The body, however, is consistent. See these
sources for more info:
Well, the subject is not random itself, but it is taken randomly (is that well said?!) from your messages in the Sent
Messages folder.

I know you wanted to say this, but the point was not clear enough.

Bye!

PD: I write for an Argentinian Linux magazine called Linux USERS, and I was told that it is edited in other countries
9including USA also). If anyone could send me some data about this at buanzo () buanzo com ar I would greatly
appreciate it.

Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman
http://buanzo.com.ar
INFUSION Punk-Alternativo: http://infusion.buanzo.com.ar