Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: unicode / iis4

From: Optical <optical () EQUILAN NET>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 22:20:19 -0600

I'm not exactlly sure but I believe that the redirection problem was figured
out months ago.  If I remember correctly you need to copy cmd.exe to
something like cmd2.exe before you are able to do redirections and such.
And it would also be easier if you copied cmd.exe to something like
c:\cmd2.exe so that you have less stuff to type in ;).