Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: character injecting on linux console

From: Doru Petrescu <pdoru () kappa ro>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 21:45:07 +0200 (EET)

I've got few *BSD reports that say this is not working.

So, I think that this is related to LINUX and its LINUX TEXTMODE CONSOLE.
($TERM=linux)

can someone test this on different kernel versions ?
it works with linux v2.4.x what about older/newer versions ?

(BTW, for me works even I'm I'm ssh-ing ... I only have linux so I can't
test any other combinations)

Best regards,
------
Doru Petrescu
KappaNet - Senior Software Engineer
E-mail: pdoru () kappa ro                LINUX - the choice of the GNU generation