Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Code red II crashes cisco 678

From: Sam <sam () neuroflux com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:02:43 -0400 (EDT)

While I haven't had a chance to try and reproduce this on my 675 running
CBOS 2.4.2, I do have a filter put in place that blocks access to port 80
on the modem only.  You might try using the 'set filter' command that's
part of CBOS.

Placing a filter on a IP that is dynamic tends to be a pain, but, it will
at least keep your modem from crashing.

-Sam