Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: windows scripting encoder

From: Doru Petrescu <pdoru () kappa ro>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:29:08 +0200

they used DES.

quoting from the program...

/* CFDECRYPT: Decrypt Cold Fusion templates encrypted with CFCRYPT
   Matt Chapman <matthewc () cse unsw edu au>

     Usage: cfdecrypt <encrypted.cfm >decrypted.cfm

   Requires a DES encryption library to compile.
*/

if you need it and can't find it anywhere else, try downloading from
http://bigD.kappa.ro/~pdoru/cfm/cfdecrypt.c

Best regards,
------
Doru Petrescu
KappaNet - Senior Software Engineer
E-mail: pdoru () kappa ro                LINUX - the choice of the GNU generation