Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: I love you Author evidence ?

From: bobcat () STATICKY COM (Bobcat Felidae)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 00:13:27 +0300

On 7 May 2000, at 13:02, Blue Boar wrote:

1. Every single bit of data is sent and received from cybercafes
Anyone know what kind of tracking these cafes do?  I used to have
to hand over my student ID in college to use the machines in their
labs.  These places have cameras?

the cybercafes in our country (it's Hungary) don't have cameras and
they dont even ask your name or anything, they have no way of
tracking you down... go there, just pay for an hour of net and sit
down near a computer... do whatever you want! they dont expect you to
do such nasty things - yet.

4. Where possible, anonymizers are used to hide physical location.
How about Zeroknowledge and similar services?

i think these might be backdoored by the FBI. or if they are not
SOMEONE must know who you are, and if someone knows who you are the
feds can get it out of 'em. right guyz?;]